Here’s a complete list of what the 3DS update brings, there’s quit a lot in there, so if you don’t want spoilers, quickly leave!
3DS Software (Apps & Firmware):
- Nintendo Zone App has been installed!
- 3DS Friend List updated so now you can add friends anywhere you are on the list, rather than having to go back to the start of it.
- Nintendo Camera now has 3D Video Recording, new features for the Photo Camera.
- Data Management > 3DS now has a new option called Add-On Content
- Music Player, letting you listen to the soundtrack of the whole app itself.
- Map, letting you see where the Miis you tagged come from, and marking them with red. White means you haven’t gotten Miis from there yet.
- Accomplishments, over 70 of them!
- StreetPass Plaza now uses Spotpass (What a paradox).
- New music depending on how many Miis you have in total.
- Slide Show of the puzzles you’ve completed so far.
- Settings let you turn off & on Spotpass for the app.
- Find Mii 2.
- New puzzles.
If there’s anything I missed, feel free to comment.